Life

Each one has his or her own beliefs regarding the meaning of life. I think, I am sure, every one is here for a definite purpose.
Each person is special and valuable; that refers to me, you, your family,friends, in fact everybody! There is a loving plan for each of our lives here on this planet and there is no such thing as coincidence. Whether you call it fate for destiny, I don't believe that anything in life happens by chance and that every aspect of our lives points to something deeper.While we reflect on this, let´s share something very close to our soul
....

MILLION VOICES FROM HOTEL RWANDA by Wyclef Jean

Hotel Rwanda

A true story of a man who fought impossible odds to save everyone he could and created a place where hope survived.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ON THE MOVIE:

How does the film begin? How does this particular technique establish the setting?
What kind of person does Paul initially appear to be to viewers?


What does the RTLM say about those who help "cockroaches"?

What happens to the convoy of Rwandans who have obtained visas to leave? What internal conflict do we witness here?

How is Paul able to bribe General Bizimungu into helping him?

Comment on the ending of the film, with Paul and Tatiana finding their nieces.

Tell us what you think about this movie.






Monday, 4 August 2008

Getting to know each other

One of the most interesting and rewarding things we teachers find when we meet new groups is the idea of knowing new people.All of them with different points of view about life, about the world and even more,different perceptions about what they want to be and construct in the group they belong to.
That´s why as a whole group we decided to open this space to express our own ideas and to share all the knolwdge we acquire in this new language.
Now, we are going to take some time to tell you about each one of us.Let´s share what we are and what we know.

44 comments:

Martha Méndez said...

Do you want toknow about my family?
I can tell you we are a nice and lovely one.I live with my 2 sons, my little girl,and my husband.My sons are very good students and lovely boys.They look like me.My girl is very cute too and she looks like her father.
They love to spend the time together ,however we save time for ourselves.
We have daily routines at home,but to tell you the truth,we don´t like to have an ordinary life, we prefer to do different things even during the time we have to work and study.
I will tell you more about me when I read what you want to say about you.
Bye.
Martha

"LORE" said...

LORENA ROJAS QUINTERO
CODE: 26072236

A DESCRIPTION OF MY FAMILY

The members of my family are my mom, my dad and my brother.

Erly is my mom. She is 41 years old. Her birthday is in march.
My mom is sensible, she is tolerant, she is gentile, she isn't dishonest and she is very optimistic.
She is so good mother tnat she sacrifices herself for us.

Jorge is my dad. He is 64 years old. His birthday is in November.
My dad is sociable, he is a working man, he is generous, he isn't sluggish; he is so active that he gets up early every day without need of do it.

Jonny is my brother. He is 18 years old. His birthday is in Abril.
My brother is a cold person, he is intolerant, he is egoistic, he isn't adorable; but he has good sense of humor and I love him. He is so intelligent thet all his grades in the University are "5".

We are a very united family.

"°°°VIVIS°°°" said...

CINDY VIVIANA SANABRIA O.
CODE. 26072260

MY FAMILY

My mom’s name is Maria. She is 41 years old. She’s from Santander. She is friendly, nice, kind and generous. She has got short black hair. She has got brown eyes. She is slim. She likes cooking and traveling. She dislike to lie. My dad’s name is Jaime. He is 51 years old. He’s from Santander too. He is funny, reliable and so angry. He has got short blond hair. He is green eyes. He is fat. He likes traveling too. He likes watch TV. He loves pets. My brother’s name is Edward. He is 21 years old. He’s from Bogota. He is funny, generous and reliable. He has got short black hair. He is brown eyes. He is slim. He’ got freckles. He likes dancing and he likes listening to music. H eloves take a nap. He is slimmer than my dad. Finally, I’m outgoing, friendly and nice. I have long blond hair. I have green eyes. I like Italian food. I love playing basketball and i like traveling too. I am younger than my brother

** :) JACKO (: ** said...

JACQUELINE RODRÍGUEZ QUIROGA
CODE: 26072224

A DESCRIPTION OF MY FAMILY

My mother is Emilia Quiroga, she is 61 years old, she is very intelligent such as Bill Gates, She is friendly particulary with the honest people, my mother is happy for example, she never is angry with her husband. She is younger than her sister Veronica. My mother is slimmer than her daughter, and she likes classsical music, she likes Richard Clayderman.

My father is Luis Rodriguez, he is 62 years old, he is slimmer than his father: Rodulfo Rodriguez, he's funny for example he particulary say jokes with his family, my father likes good food, he likes sea food, he is sociable for example, he often visits people of his trust. And he is interesting such as his father.

My sister: Her name is Nidia Rodriguez, she is 31 years old, she is intelligent than her friend Mireya, she is slimmer the her mother. Nidia likes Romantic movies for example TITANIC, etc.
She studies accountant such as he leader, my sister is generous for example, she ocasionally help the people when is necessary and she is friendly than her friend Nancy.

oskar said...

Oskar Cristancho 26072288.
My Family

I'm Oscar i live with my basic family, my mom Alba my father Hugo and my brother Alex, we live in Zipaquirá. We used to live in Bogotá when i was 4 years old but my parents were sick with the stress and the contamination there so we mudded to Zipaquirá to live with my grand parents.

My dad is retired of the army, he got retired when i was like 10 he was 40 years old, after that, he stays all day and every day at home working out. My mom works as a secretary in Javeriana University like 40 years ago, she is a very nice person she always cares of me.
My brother is older than me he is 25 years old, he has a little boy and the his boy is 7 years old, actually all my family is kind of nice and supporting even obviously our family is not perfect but i like just like that. We like to stay with relatives all the time we are very joined.

We usually go to another city on vacations, almost ever we go to sta marta, because we have relatives there and they like we go there and visit them every Christmas eve.

Dario Bernal said...

Darìo Bernal
Code: 26072214


My family is small, we are five persons. My parents, my brother , sister; so my sister in law. My dad was brn in Bogota on the november 29th in 1949, he has been a hard worker, now he stays in home, so in our home, he fix the the thing of the house, etc. My mom was born in Bogota onjune 23th in 1958, she is a small woman, she has short hair, she doesn`t wor, she stays at home nornally. She is nice, physical and feelings. She`s cool, she`s my mom. My old brotherwas born in Bogota in 1977, he`s engineer, he works in General Motors Co., He`s tall, strong man, also he lives with agirl, my "sister in law"; they`ll be married on the end ofthe year. My sister too was born in Bogota, all family. She begins to work this week; she is quite person, she,s pretty and me ... I`m Bogotano, i`m 26 years old . I`m graphic designer, a worker, I`m friendly, sometimes i`m serious, depend... Now i study languages at La Salle University, i like to play football, i like the sports. the simple people... i`m simple

CARITO said...

CAROLINA QUINTERO
26072220

MY FAMILY

Rodrigo is my husband and Santiago is my son. They're live with me in a new apartment, an really, we like that. Rodrigo is twenty six years old. Santiago is five years old. I'm 23 years old.
Imarried Rodrigo on 29 may 2008. We're couple since 2001. Santiago was born on 2003, but on numerous occasions we argued and we split up from time to time. This year we deciden to get married in a civil ceremony and in church, and we are very happy in our new home.
We want to be a good parents. We plays soccer with Santi on Sunday, because every day Santi is studying and he must make his homeworks. I assure that my son fell better than never with us.
Sum up, we're pleased, although sometimes many people critize us and others congratulate us, but we ignore the comments because is very important to be a very close family and really we're very close.

Vivian said...

I´m Vivian, I´m 23 years old, I work at a Japanese school as a secretary and I´m a student, I´m responsible, intelligent and very tender although I´m little angry but normally I´m very happy and, I laugh for anything and one of my biggest is to listen to music and I love dancing. I live in a small apartment, it is a bit old and dark but it is cosy and relaxing, it has two spacious bedrooms and, my room has a small bed, a cupboard and a tv.set, the room is big enough but it has very few chairs, the room has only one bookshelf and three chairs.

Now, I´d like to introduce my sister, her name is Angelica, she´s 28 years old, she´s married and she´s a veterinarian, she works at a veterinary clinic and she´s a professor of chemistry and biology, she loves animals, specially the pigs and the dogs, so much that she has two dogs in her home. Moreover, she´s quiet but she´s funny overcoat when she´s with her family, she´s helpful and hard-working and one of her biggest hobbies is to read and cook.

Currently, she lives in Villavicencio, and she has a big house but it´s warm, the house is too big for two people, it has three bedrooms and a very big courtyard.The living room has two sofas with many colorful cushions, also there is a big clock, the living room is so big that they can receive many friends and they can entertain guests, also, the kitchen is a bit small but there she can cook many cakes and desserts such as chocolate cake and lemon pie because she loves cooking.

My mom is Angela and my dad is Pablo, she´s very quiet and he´s very grumpy, she works in at ICBF and he´s independent, my father loves cooking more than my mom. My parents live in a small apartment especially for two people with a little dog, it´s very comfortable, cosy and enlightened, it has two bedroom one with a big bed, a living room and a small dining room and in front of the door there is a large mirror.



Vivian González Moreno
Cod 26072281

CARITO said...

Carolina Quintero
26072220

CAROLINA'S FAMILY

My name is Carolina. I'm 23 years old. I live with my husband Rodrigo and may son Santiago. They live with me in the new apartment, and really, we like that. Rodrigo is 26 years old and Santiago is 5 years old. I love them.

I married Rodrigo on 29 may 2008. We are couple since 2001. Santiago was born in 2003 but on numerous occasions we argued and we split up from time to time. This year we decided to get marrien in a civil ceremony and at church, and we are very happy in our new home.

We want to be good parents. In the weekend, we play soccer with Santi in the park (on Saturday Santiago is with me in the university because Rodrigo is working, and on Sunday he plays soccer, watches TV, listens to music and talks with us) All week Santi studys in Jorge Eliecer Gaitan and he must do the homework. I'm sure that my son fell better than never with us.

Sum up, we're pleased although sometimes many people criticize us and others, congratulate us but we ignore the comments because is very important to be a very close family and really we're very close.

♥ Paula Bolívar ♥ said...

♥♥About Me♥♥


I´m Paula, I’m 18 years old, I have lived in Bogotá all my life with my parents and brother too, I studied in the Santo Angel School, this is the best school in the country, I found nice people that gave me a lot of knowledge to be a great person and grow up like this.
I´m working in a hotel this is Aparta Class de Colombia, there I have knew many things about the business, about the world and the tolerance to the other in special with important clients, I have excellent partners beside me, they can teach me and learn about me, I´m so happy there I can meet a lot people of different cultures and I love that, I also can practice my English language almost all the time.
When I finished school, I couldn´t study at the university, so I decided to study a tecnic in administration and thanks to this I have been working in different places and pay the university now. I think that I began to build my dreams and future, about love I´m in love with a nice boy.
I would like to travel to London because I think that there is the perfect place to get a master when I finish my studies and I want to realize my dreams, I want to established there and I would have a nice life near to my husband and children.

AliceBlog said...

Name: Alicia Londoño
Code: 26072271
Group: 23
Date: 27-08-2008




A DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF, MY FAMILY AND MY APARTMENT




My name is Alicia Londoño, I’m twenty six years old, my apartment is a bit little, it has three bedrooms and the kitchen is enormous, it’s quite because in front of the apartment there is a park. The space of the living room is cozy and I have many cushions and lamps, it is a bit smaller than other spaces from the apartment but it is one of most comfortable because it is a relaxing environment. I am friendly and responsible, but I am a bit absent minded.


My mom is Lolita; she is fifty five years old. My mom loves the kitchen because it is enormous and illuminated. The kitchen has a big stove and splendid tiles, it is a lot bigger than her previous one, my mom bakes many cakes such as pie of bananas and chocolate, she likes gardening; it is one of her hobbies. She is a hard working woman; she is intelligent and very neat.


My sister is Marisol, she is twenty years old, she loves her bedroom because it is one of the warmest and biggest, in her bedroom she has a big mirror and a huge shelf with dolls and teddy bears. Also she loves painting and her decoration is a great painting. She is so untidy and occasionally she can’t find her paint brush. She is intelligent and creative.

yesitogo said...

travel and description.

Yesid torres

One day I visited my best friend, she lives in Yopal, in these place there are many disks and make hot and the people have to drink much water, juice or beer, my friend is very beautiful, intelligent , fanny, worker, tender tall and friendly.
She has hair long and black , blue eyes, thin lips, little nose she gets up at 4.00 a.m because she has to work but first she has a breakfast and some time, she carry her lunch for work because these the lunch is very expensive and the food has very cholesterol and she worrys because is fat and she has buy a new clothes. Last year she traveled to Cuba ahn she said me that it`s more beautifull than Panama, but she keeped in a hotel, but in that place the hotel that to give accommodation are very expensive. She went at beachadn met many people, but to speak with them was very difficult because she doesn`t speak other languange, she speaks onlyone Spanish , on beach all people speak English and French, but she undertad because they explain with mimic, she sayed me that loughing because was fanny to try guess the convesation the people.
But one men invited she the dances at bar Atalay, after they go out to lunch, because in this place the people dancin by day. After they go to the movies, they washing a Colombian movie, although she very happy the same time she feels frustrated by she can`t understand almos nothing. She would likes to travel to Cuba in your holyday in new year`s eve.

Carolina Murcia Lesmes said...

I'm 24 years old. I'm living with my parents their names are Olga and Ignacio. My mom is 52 years old, She works in a spare parts store, She is administrator. My dad is 57 years old, He is pensioner. We live in Alamos Norte neighborhood in an apartment.

I have a brother his name is David. He is 20 yeras old and He is present militar service in Ubala a town near Bogota and Calera. Probably, He will to go out in October. Every Sunday my dad visit my brother is a 3 hours here.

In this moment, I'm working in a security company as an assistant human resources. I began in this place on 17th November 2007 but I would like to find a better job.

I like to see movies. Once a month I go to the cinema. I like rock and pop music. Every day I'm lisening radioactiva station. My favorite singer is Juanes and I have his last Cd.

I would like to meet other countries for example Argentina, London and Canada.

Martha Méndez said...

Hi all of you who let us know more about yourself and your families.
Your ideas and expressions regarding your families are really interesting.Thanks a lot.
Martha

angiepvr88 said...

Name: Angela Velandia
Code: 26061308
Group: 20

MY FAMILY
This is my family: My mother, my father my sister and I. My sister, her name is Laura Catalina, she was born in Bogotá on August 20th of 1991, and she is seventeen years old. Her favorite sports are swimming and basketball, she is studying on secondary school, on tenth level. She is studying at Andrés Fey Institute. Her favorites hobbies are: listening to music, chat, watch movies and go out with her friend and ride on horse. She is a very good sister and excellent friend. She is tall, she has white skin, she has straight long brown hair, she has brown eyes, she has a slim body and she wears sport clothes.
My dad is Jairo Velandia. He was born in Bogotá; He is an accountant and tax reviewer. He is working independently advising several companies. His favorite sport is swimming; His favorite hobbies are listening to classic music, read and movies. He is tall, He has short black hair, He has blue eyes, He has white skin, and He is respectful, respects. Laborious and serious.
My mom, Her name is Patricia Rubio, She was born in Zipaquira, She is a Hotel Administrator and Design the fashion, she is working independently, Her favorite food is fried fish, She likes all kinds of music, she has is honestly and compressive. She has short brown hair, she has brown eyes, and she has a slim body.

I love very much my family! Because they are very fine, compressive, brilliant that can exist in this world.
And I, I'm very happy, responsible and respects. My favorite music is French, English , China and Arabic. I would like travel a Europe...
In My free time, I'm listen music, I’m going to dance, I go out with my friends and others things.
We live at apartment it contains: one living room, one dining room one kitchen, one bathroom and two bedrooms, it is located in Bochica III neighbor near to portal 80.
This is a short presentation of my family I hope they find liked of this.
Bye

juan carlos said...

SHORT HISTORY ABOUT MY FAMILLY


I`’m Juan Carlos Prieto Bilbao. I’m studding languages now at the La Salle University. I live with my family in an apartment in Suba Bogotá. I ‘m the last son of my parents, I have two sisters, Diana and Sandra. Ours parents are Guillermo and Olga.


We are the typical Colombian family, we have a pet, it is a dog, and its name is Tommy. We like to travel out city to places as Villeta, Melgar or la Vega; these towns are close to Bogotá. My dad is a taxi driver, He is fifty-seven. My mom administers a store of cosmetics, she has short hair and she takes care of her hair, and her hair is beautiful, my firs sister is Diana, she has one daughter and one son, my nephew Andres and my cousin Maria Paula. My other sister Sandra is married whit Nestor, my brother in law. They have two daughters Ana and valentine, two beautiful young girls.


Now, I talk about me, I like all music as classical music or heavy-metal music, I like to play my guitar in my free times, I‘m single for ever, but I have a girlfriend in this moment, she is beautiful and intelligent and I want she very much, she says me that I am perfect gentleman and little boy for my actions but she want me, I like to know many things as different places or different cultures.


I think that family is the most important in the life of all persons. I feel glad sharing with my family. I work in homework for my study and my family always supports me and forever they will do.

MARCELA BENAVIDES said...

THIS IS MY GREAT FAMILY


Hello my name is Marcela Benavides, I’m twenty-two years old, I’m studding languages and I’m working in the Institute National of health.

In this moment i am going to present my family, for this me going to use one picture:

(I GOING TO SEND THE PICTURE)

This photo was take in the uncle’s farm that stays in the Guasca – Cundinamarca, this day we were to celebrating the mother’s day so we did a roast.

In the right part of the picture is my father, he is close to expire 50 years old at September twenty-nine, he has a sweater with a red line in the center and a blue trousers too, he always is very funny and he likes to stay in family, he plays football, he likes to listen tangos and boleros music, is a person very important for all family. His name is José.

To the right of he is my mother, she has a black sweater, she is forty-two years old, she is very tender, gives me councils, is very intelligent and amicable. She likes to read romantic novels, she likes to listen music to iron jejeje, for example Raul Santi, Franco de Vita, Vicky, etc, she likes to see movies, and she loves dancing. Her name is Adriana.


Continuing whit the order the picture I going to speak about my little brother he is on the legs of my mother, his name is Royer; he is twelve years old, he is very extrovert, amicably, tenderly and happy . He plays football and he loves to play video games, I love him.


Now here we have to my brother Santiago, in the picture he is arrive of my brother, he is eighteen years old and this moment he is studding Technologic Industrial, he likes to play with children as we can see in the picture, he is very extrovert, happy, sometimes angry but very entertaining.

Well now my brother Sergio, he is nineteen years old, he is studding now systems and working, he loves to play guitar and to listen rock music. He is tall, always he dresses of black, and he loves the animals. In the previous picture we can see him with Katy our pet.


We are a family very joined, we go of walk every month near the city and always we converse together.

YOKA... said...

My name is Angela Guzman Iwas born in bogota on January 15,1981 I grew up with her Mom, Dad, one brother, I like to do dance but I love go to the cinema and watch a movie
I like to listen all kind of music but I prefer vallenato and salsa music and also rock music but just a little bit.
I graduated from high school few years ago
I think I am a looky girl because I have lovely family

My father´s name is alfonso Guzman, he is a perfect man, he is the the best father in the world, he has his own busines. My mother´s name is Luz Hernandez she is so intelligent, intellectual and hardworker and also she has her own busines.
They are my inspiration I would like to be like they.

And finally my amazing brother Jorge, he is 20 years old he is my baby, he likes to work a lot, right now he is living in Santa Martha
he is driving our bus in berlinas del fonce company
he is really smart and handsome boy.

CAROLINA GUERRERO said...

MY FAMILY

CAROLINA GUERRERO


My family is very big; this one is a family full of valuable persons, each of them does this unique family, so that their hearts are essential in order that this family exists. My family is formed by my grandparents who always remember the really important things, they have something special to they can conquer our hearts with their love and tenderness; my parents are more wonderful that I have, they always are ready to listen to you, in addition to my this mom ready to embrace her children when it is necessary, without mattering if you have failed.

My bother an you have the big confidence and share many secrets, our friendship is very important; he is very enterteining and a very friendly person. My uncles and aunts always are attentive to help to what we need, they are happy persons, full of grace, agreeable and occasionally a bit of badly the genius, but not much; my cousins are spontaneous, they like to do jokes and everything much likes to play football.

My family is unique and sometimes we have bad things, but always the good thing wins, and the more importantly it is that always we want the better thing for all and the love that we feel is very big.

I give him thanks to God for my family

pumpking king said...

about a friend. by Diego Rincon cod: 26062207.
Is a history that I wrote by french, but I think is going to work here too.

I had a friend called Marino, he was a real little person about his size of course, so small that he lived in a yellow leaf,and flying like a kite, helped by the wind, he across places while played his piano all day. But Marino had a problem.

behind to him, for a few meters of distance he was persecuted by a bubble of water, and there inside lived Joaquina. Joaquina felt really mad because she couldn´t hear the music of Marino, so she tried to singer him for call his attention, but Marino neither can listen her. Both cannot listened the other.

Marino just looked her doing some movements with his body and his mouth. So he started to play a melody about a woman that he just can see, but he cannot touche or listen or taste de humor from her.

The notes of his melody embraced the house of Joaquina, for the rigth and the left, above and below the bubble, but was a eighth note that puncture the bubble and exploded the bubble of Joaquina. She fell and died.
I was a little friend, his name was Marino and he had a problem.

LILIANA said...

My name is Liliana Maldonado, i am twenty-nine years old.I have brown hair, black eyes, white skin; i am slim and short. i am single, i havent children. I am kind, intelligent, happy and interesting woman. I am a surgical nurse, i worked at the San Rafael Hospital in Fusagasugá. In this moment, i am studying modern languages at the University la Salle. I have a small family. I have only one brother, his name is Javier, he is a doctor, he is an special person, he likes helping many people and he is single too. My Mother and my father are both retired. My mother makes handikrafts and my father lives in USA. I live with my mother and my brother. At the weekend we usually watch videos and we like staying at home, i love them.

Liliana Maldonado
Cod:26072047
group:20

mireya said...

My name is Mireya I'm twenty three years old, I'm auxiliary nurse, I worked in San Rafael hospital four years ago in emergency pediatrics.
I like my job but I want to know and to learn thing news, I'm come back to the university after one year ago because I had that to put off the study for personal things.
I live with my mother and my brother in Libertadores neighbourhood, my mother is fifty years old her name is Mercedes she is secretary, she is very lovly, she is very friendly, she is my best friend; my brother is thirty one years old his name is Esteban, he is a policeman and he worked foor years ago too, he is married and he has one daugther her name is Andrea, she is ten years old.
I like watching T.V, I like to listen to music I prefer the pop music, I like the table games and I like sleep.

Mireya Castro
Cod: 26061250
Group: 20

JEFI said...

I LIVE WITH MY MOTHER AND MY THREE BROTHERS.
MY MOM´S NAME STELLA NARVÁEZ, SHE´S 44 YEARS OLD, SHE WAS BORN ON NOVEMBER 22TH OF 1964, SHE IS SECRETARY.
MY BROTHER´S NAME JEAN PAUL, HE´S 29 YEARS OLD, HE WAS BORN ON MARCH 08,HE HAS A SON HIS NAME IS JOSEPH, JOSEPH IS A BOY VERY NAUGHTY, JOSEPH´S 9 YEARS OLD.MY OTHER BROTHER IS JUNIOR, HE´S 28 YEARS OLD, HE WAS BORN ON AUGUST 06, HE DOESN´T LIKE THE CHILDREN AND MY OTHER BROTHER IS JONATHAN , HE´S 17 YEARS OLD,HE WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 27TH, HE IS STUDING INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING.
MY BOYFRIEND´S NAME GUILLERMO TORRES, HE´S 28 YEARS OLDHE WAS BORN ON MAY 28th OF 1981,HE IS STUDING ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING,MEMO LIVES AN APPARTAMENT IN SOACHAHE LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS.MEMO IS YOUNG, TALL AND CHUBBY,HE IS ATTRACTIVE AND GOOD-LOOKING WELL I LIKE HIM.MEMO HAS GOT BROWN EYES, LONG DARK HAIR ALSO HE HAS GOT A MOUSTACHE.

I LOVE MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY.

JEFI said...

ONE NIGHT I WAS READING IN MY BED, AS THE BOOK WAS BORING I SLEEP. SUDDENLY I LISTENED NOISE IN THE TERRACE, I´M VERY NERVIOUS I CALLED MY PET DOG I THINK THAT IT FELT THE SAME BECAUSE IT STARTED BARKING THEN I SAW A SHADE TO GO DOWN FOR THE STAIRS, KIARA DIDN´T STOP TO MOVE, I FELT VERY AFRAID THEN THE NOICE BEGAN IN THE KITCKEN AND ALL THE THINGS WERE ON THE FLOOR.I CALLED MY BROTHER BUT DIDN´T ANSWER TO ME, I DECIDED TO PRAY WHEN I SAID OUR FATHER WHO… THE NOICE STOP AND KIARA WAS CALM.I WAS SHOUTING BUT NOBODY WAS LISTENING TO ME, IT WENT HORRIBLY.
THE NEXT MORNING I KNEW THAT ALLI SAW WAS A NIGHTMARE.

MEIBY said...

so my family
My family composed by me, three brothers, two are younger and the other one is 5 years older than I and for last my mom . my older brother stidies at the Distrital University; he's studying Matematic because he loves that.
On the other hand my brother has a micro company where he works after he arrives in the afternoon. some times my mom works with him but only some days because she's always with my younger brothers. She usually leave them at school and later she picks up to home.
My mother doesn't work, she simply stays the house as a houswife; but she goes out for shopping too with her friends and with my aunts, while my brother are at the school. My mom has brown skin, her eyes are black; she's 1.50 centimeters tall and she's 45 years old. she's a very shy woman but she's a very good person. when we are in our free time, we go to the park and when we come back home, we go to the restaurant because we don't cook wekend. My younges brothers are Nicolas and Camilo. Nico has brown skin as my mom and is 12 yeras old. His hair is black and he's a very intelligent child, he's the best in hi class and his friends loves him because he's a very educate person. The other one is 5 years old, he plays the violin, he loves to eat sweets and he hates the soup, he's an extrovert spoilt but he's a wonderful child.
My mom wants to see the company with many people and with much job, she dreams with seeing us best in the future. finally my father has a diferent family, he's married and he has two sons, I hardly ever see him because he's always working and with his family, we see us once a month we go to the luch.

Unknown said...

I live with my mom, she"s pensioner, my mom tall 1,65 meters, she has the long hair, and the color of the hair is black.
My mom has brown eyes and her skin is brown, my mom is called maria, our house is big has three floors, in the first floor our have the room, and the tv room, in the second floor this the bedrooms are 6 in whole, and in the third floor this the court.

I am high, I like to play basketball, I play with the university, last year we were champion in the city and it was a great moment, I have many friends, I like to go out to different bars and to amuse

wilmer palacios 26061331

Diana Marcela Lozano Tovar said...

MY CONFORTABLE HOME



I live in a little apartment with my mother, my brother and his wife, my mother’s name is Inirida, she is 54 years old, and she is accountant also she is an excellent teacher , I call her “super woman” because she does many things every single day. Her life has not been easy because she’s got a lot of problems as everybody has. My brother George is 28 years old, he is a special person, in fact he is like a friend for me, he is an English teacher, he loves his profession therefore he is a very good teacher like my mom. George has a son and his name is Samuel and the experience with the baby has been amazing for the family. My sister in law is a very funny person her name is Paola she is thirty years old, she is so beautiful and that’s why mi brother loves her, she is studying because she want to work like an accountant, also she enjoys to travel around Colombia and to listen to salsa music.

In my apartment there are three bedrooms one of them is the smallest of the house and it’s my bed room, the living room is a nice place there everybody enjoys to see movies and to taste delicious fast food. The kitchen and the bathroom are smaller spaces of the apartment in fact the house is not big. My bed room is a nice place because there I can to sleep very well and focus about the ting of the university; I can read, to study for the exams, to listening to music, talk with my boyfriend by telephone etc.

I love so much my home, my family is the most important in my life and my house is the most suitable place for to be happy. Something interesting in my family is about the profession because we teaching.

CLAUDIA said...

MY COUSIN

viviana is my cousin and my best friend, she has white skin,viviana has thin lips,she has a small nose,viviana is tall, she has green eyes, my cousin is very good student, she is generous because is good person with my family.

my cousin is model because is pretty,she likes romantic movies, sHe likes dancing and he likes listening to music.

She lives in villavicencio,is a city wonderful, she has a hause is enormous with numerous rooms and an extensive living rooms.

my cousin is best friend, i love viviana, We are a very united.

bye

deiv said...

When I went to the grandfathers houses
When I was child, my mother and me, we went the grandfathers’ house; there we met with all the family, aunts, uncles, and cousin. All we were looking about the life, the work, and the school or college in the same causes. When our fathers are went to sleep, my cousins and me feeling spoke. I had a cousin, he is military and we spoke histories when he was in the hills and he had that to fight with the guerrilla. Gave me much fear because the bathroom was outside the house and I left the house its saw darkness running. In the nights the houses camp is gloomy and be listen noises rare.

deiv said...

My name is David Brown, I am 24 years old and I was born in Bogotá 30 on July in 1984 and actually I am studying Modern languages at the University of La Salle. I live in Marruecos in an apartment very small with my Dad, mom and brothers. My mother is a housewife; she always has had the home very clean. My father works for an airline. My brothers are very young. They are 20, 15 and 4 years old. Their names are Johan, Christian and Camilo. Johan works at the Fiduciaria Del Valle, he does many things, he writes in the computer all day and he answers the telephone, in his free time he plays the bass, Johan has a band, he loves the music. Christian plays an instrument too he plays the drums, he loves the music too. They are good musicians. The baby is studying in the garden.
On weekend we ride in the car and go to the church and then we go to the park or we leave the town. We like to eat typical food.

¡¡¡ I don´t want to have other family!!!

JOHA said...

JOHANNA CARDENAS LOPEZ
code: 26061311
group:20

DESCRIPCION OF A PERSON AND PLACE

Laura sofia is my niece, she is seven ago and she is studying at retoñitos school in second level.
She lives in a big house. The house is very beatiful and it has got five spacious bedrooms,two bathrooms and wide kitchen.
Sofia's bedroom is very confortable it is so clear,wide and quite.There are many toys for every where.There is a big tv on table.At the right side there is a little library.
Sofia is a very intelligent girl,she likes practicing sports,she reads a lot and she is very spontaneus and very important for me.

It is a short history of my charming niece

LUZ said...

ENGLISH III TEACHER: MARTHA MENDEZ
LUZ MARINA PÉREZ GROUP: 23




DESCRIPTION


I live with my parents and my sister in Bogota. My mother is Andrea, my father is Segundo and my sister is Alexandra. My parents usually stand outside of the city because They prefer live in Sogamoso because it is quieter than Bogota.

We live in a big house that has three plants and a small garage. I live on third floor. The house is located at south f the city.

On the third floor there are two bedrooms and one bathroom. There is a small living room. The living room is next to the kitchen, there is a stair next to the living room. Also, there is a yard from where I can see other houses around. On the second floor, there are 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and one kitchen. On the first floor, there is a small garage and one apartment.

My Mon is fifty- five years old, she is a housewife. My father is sixty-two, he is retired and he was countable assistant and my sister is a primary school teacher. On weekend, my family and I go to the countryside to visit to my grandparents and my uncles. They live in Anapoima.

Unknown said...

I was born in 1988 on agoust 21, i got a cousin who was born in the same date, i brought up in a town called Fusagasuga, i lived 17 years wiht my grandmother, my cousin Ximena and my little sister Jennifer Juliana.

For studying pre-kinder and kinder garden i went to Tulipana and then i went to Santa Cecilia elementary school, i studied there until 3 grade. then, in 1997 i came to Bogota to live wiht my Mom, my stepfather, my grandmother, and my cousin Ximena. that yearmy sister was born, the next year we came back to Fusagasuga.

I studied in a public high school called Accion Comunal until 2003, then i went to the military Academy Pantano De Vargas, i got my high school degree there.

Now i'm studying at the university of La Salle, Bachelor of arts in foring languages and spanish language.

In my free time i like to watch movies, sometimes i spend my time reading literature or just sleeping, or chatting wiht my friends from Fusagasuga, Pasto, Villavicencio and London.

I love the italian food and the fast food, those are my favorites but i have to eat vegetables and some fruits because of my illnes related to high leves of sugar.

For my future plans i would like to do a master and i would like to work at El instituto Cervantes or i'd like to be a spanish teacher in any school in America.

:) NATI'S :) said...

Five years ago, I was in Ocaña, in my parent's house. It is a very old house. That night, I went with my friends to a club. We were in the party. We danced and laughted all night. My father told me that I had to get home at 2 a.m. When I saw my watch it was 1:45 a.m and my friends went with me to take a taxi, but I got home at 2:30 am. I was nervious because I had to be on time.

When I tried to open the door I could feel my father's hand that was helping me to open it. I and my friends heard the clock of the door that turned slowly. So, my friends thought that I was going to get home and they left. When I got in the house, my father was not there, the first thing that I though was that he came back to his bedroom.

I walked to my parent's bedroom but it was closed. So, I thought that my father could go to the kitchen for the second door, but it was closed too and it only can be opened since inside so, he couldn't be in the kitchen but I didn't pay attention to that and I went to bed.

Next morning, my mother asked me if I was getting home early because my father had asked her. I told her that my father should know that because he was helping me to get in the house, but my mother answered "your father slept all night, we didn't know what time you got home".

In that moment I was very scared. I was asking myself "Who opened the door?" Why did I and my friends listen to turn the door's clock? What did I feel my father's hand catching my hand?...When I and my family talk about that, we don't find answers.

Nathaly Johanna Rodriguez R.
Group: 23
Code: 26072305

Jennifer Carreño Saldaña said...

JENNIFER CARREÑO SALDAÑA
CODE 26072232


I live in appartment with my mother and my cat. I am 20 years old, I am study language in La Salle University, My mother is modiste and her name is Dolly Patricia. She works every week. My mother is a person very special in my life. We live in aparment with two bedrooms, a kitchen, badroom and a linving room small.



I am student and I work as administrative asistant every week and I work in the Lago neighborhood. We live in Santa Rosa neighborhood ten years ago. My cat is black and it is nine year old.



My boyfriend is estudent of merchandancing and works for Quala company, we know ten years ago and we have a ralation ship six year ego. He is We usually go to the cinema, listen to music and do our homeworks in the weekend. He is friendly, intelligent but a lot of absent minded.

Ana Marìa said...

Ana María Bocanegra Cadena

I´m Ana María, I´m from Tame Arauca, I´m a kind and generous person, I live with my mom and my three sisters, I live in Villa Sonia, I work like a sales woman in a company that sells fabrics since two years ago, I study at La Salle University since one year ago.
In my free time I love listening to rock music and watch TV in English, some series like c.s.i, lost, supernatural etc, I also love going out with my friends, sometimes I take a nap o read good books, I often go to the cinema with my family or with my friends.
I live in a big apartment; it has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room a kitchen, a hall and a big garden, in the garden my mom grows some beautiful flowers because she loves all kind of plants, one of my sisters works in Continental Airlines like an accountant, she is a hard worker, other one is an student of high school she is very nice and a good student and the other works in Saferbo, and she loves doing exercise.
I love my live and all the persons that I have around me, I´m so happy because I´m going to be a good teacher and I´m going to travel around the world, and I want to know about every cultures that we have and I´m going to improve my English and French.

Ana Marìa said...

Ana María Bocanegra Cadena

I´m Ana María, I´m from Tame Arauca, I´m a kind and generous person, I live with my mom and my three sisters, I live in Villa Sonia, I work like a sales woman in a company that sells fabrics since two years ago, I study at La Salle University since one year ago.
In my free time I love listening to rock music and watch TV in English, some series like c.s.i, lost, supernatural etc, I also love going out with my friends, sometimes I take a nap o read good books, I often go to the cinema with my family or with my friends.
I live in a big apartment; it has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room a kitchen, a hall and a big garden, in the garden my mom grows some beautiful flowers because she loves all kind of plants, one of my sisters works in Continental Airlines like an accountant, she is a hard worker, other one is an student of high school she is very nice and a good student and the other works in Saferbo, and she loves doing exercise.
I love my live and all the persons that I have around me, I´m so happy because I´m going to be a good teacher and I´m going to travel around the world, and I want to know about every cultures that we have and I´m going to improve my English and French.

madelaggblog said...

A description of a person and place – A film review

My sister’s name Mireya . She is twenty nine years old, she is married and her husband’s name is Marco. They’ve got two children. She lives in a big house in Tenjo town.

Her house has got numerous rooms, three spacious bedrooms , a diving room, a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms and extensive courtyard, it’s situated beside of park, the spacious living room is ideal for happy family . I think.

The living room is enormous , warm and comfortable ,it has got a rug, a fireplace, a coffee table with flowers and newspaper, there are three big lamps of colors , many pictures of the family, a beautiful and modern stereo, a big glassware, three plants and two curtains. It has got such lovely views of the town that It is a lovely place to be in.

She is very happy there and is agreeable and reliable for example she loves her family and one of her biggest hobbies is go to the gym. she is one of the most likeable place.

MICHELINA said...

Name: Claudia yasmin
Last name: vega Ramírez
Code: 26072229

I´m 23 years old, I live in tintalito neighborhood I live in Bogotá five years ago.
On my last visit to Girardot, I spent a few days at the house of my brother Ricardo he lives on a country house. Near Girardot the country house is very wonderful place. It has a great garden, it´s large and confortable and it has a big back yard, but it´s too far away from Ricardo´s work.

The country house has two big bathrooms and a very relaxed, it´s as big as other rooms. Ricardo is very friendly, he is in his mid thirties, he likes meeting, new people he enjoys ride a horse, one of his biggest hobbies is going to swimming.

MICHELINA said...

OUT FOR A WALK

On december 25 th, my boyfriend and I went to Cartagena, it is raining, wilmer and I are in a taxi. The taxi stops at the door of the hotel. The hotel porter takes the luggage into the lobby, we go into the hotel.

The following day Wilmer rents a car for the weekend. We went to the house at the Beach in Routh Bolivar. There were dancing, walking, eating fish. And watching the wonderfull sea.When we To return Cartagena the road was deserted. There wasn´t a Vehicle in sight. One again wilmer tried to start his car, but failed. He got out and Looked up and down the road.

We have problems, we Could not walk to the next town before dark because it was too far we to stay put and wait for a car or truck to pas by. Once again he tried the Engine but it still wouldn´t start. He checked the gas and the gas gauge showed half a tank full althoungh he didn´t know much about cars. We call the crane and then we arrive to Cartagena. I was very tired, on Sunday we to return Bogotá.

yesitogo said...

One day, my father told me, son do you want to go where your grandmother, hence I said O.K father tomorrow I shall go to my grandmother. I was seven years old and I was very happy because I shall see face to face with my grandmother because I saw three years before, because she went at home I was playing or studying. But she though that I don’t want to see. But other day that I was in this please she told me a terrible history; in this please all people older tell fright histories, all grandfathers to speaking about the ghost, they smile count the history because in night any children can’t slept, I was some days without can’t slept and get sick and I go back at home, but this days was terrible because I heard some horses around the house, the dog to bark and growl, the hen to cluck, my grand father made so much noise and he known that I can’t slept and he to laugh me. My grand parent liked to read the bible and he wants that I same do, but he teaches me to pray for me for my family, how remember this history and give to laugh.
I always that to present an exam I felt fright, and my brother tellme you have to practice a sport and to travel, but I said that I can`t because I feel fear and he laugh to listen my history.

elizabeth ladino said...

I`M ELIZABETH LADINO AND I`M TWENTY TWO YEARS OLD. I`M A STUDENT AND I WORK MEDICINA LEGAL. I LIVE IN BOGOTA, COLOMBIA I HAVE GOT LONG STRAINGHT FAIR HAIR AND BROWN EYES. THERE ARE SEVEN OF US IN OUR FAMILY, MY GRANDMOTHER JUANITA, MY PARENTS JORGE AND ANA, MY SISTER ASTRID, MY BROTHERS WALTER AND HEBER.

MY FATHER IS A MERCHANT, HE WORK`S ABASTOS AND MY MOTHER IS A HOUSEWIFE, ANS MY SISTER IS A STUDENT ANS TUTOR OF TWO CHILDREN, MY BROTHER IS A ENGINEER AND HE WORK`S ETB ANS MY ANOTHER BROTHER IS ECONOMIST. EW LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE LOCATED IN THE SOURTH OF THE COUNTRY. AND VERY HAPPY FAMILY.

ELIZABETH LADINOBAQUERO 26072339 GROUP 20

Anonymous said...

JEANNETTE PATRICIA BUITRAGO PÉREZ
CODE: 26072238
GROUP: 20




MY FAMILY


My family is from of Bogotá is very small because my father is died, my mother only she has one brother, and the parent’s of my mother and my father are died, but my uncle his name is Jaime Pérez is an economist and is married and has four children, so they live in England ten years ago but he often visits us to Colombia and enjoys a lot his holidays.

My nucleus familiar is my mother is fabiola she is cute, compressive and excellent mother her professión is journalist, at the moment she is retired of a telecomunications company. My brother is fabián he is cute with me and is happy and demanding person is study law. And my sister-in-law is paola, she special and marvellous person is study law too and and they work too.
Also my Dog is part of my family, it’s name is Charick, It’s very good with me, is small, beautiful and sweet. And me Jeannette I’m working for a law company as auxiliary office and I’m studying language in the university the salle in the nigth, in my free time I go to the theatre and I like all of sort of songs.

We usually celebrate the specially dates as merry Christmas and happy birthday etc. I love my family is magnificent and very unions.

Martha Méndez said...

Alkl of you ,my students,once again thank you for being here with your comments.Sharing ideas and feelings about our families is really rewarding becuase we know each other and exchanging knowlwedge regading English.

Frankestein

WHAT ABOUT THE MONSTER?

Frankestein has been one of the most interesting books as it was written by a woman who described a sciencific experiment done with human beings.

Share with us what you have read and searched about the author.

Ghosts?

Do you believe in Ghosts? Do you feel scared of them?Watch this film and think about your answers.


A different ghost story

1500 Free TV & Live Online Channels Widget